Monday 11 February 2013

Red Carpet Favourites: Grammys 2013

I didn't watch the Grammys. I needed my beauty sleep. I recorded it, red carpet and all. I'll see it some day in this lifetime :-/. God bless instagram for on-the-go red carpet fashion feeds. While some were an eye sore and others didn't know where to draw the line, these gorgeous lasses did their thing on the red carpet, dress code or no dress code!

Mrs Carter, Baddiebey stays steady slaying every chic in the game. She sets the standard in this  form fitting  monochrome jumpsuit, complementing Mr. Carter very nicely. Definitely my favourite!
 
They didn't get Baddiebey's joke
And dayuuuuuum! Ms Kelly wore the hell out of this dress. Only she could have pulled this off. Right proportions, everything in place, no nip slips, no unsightly sticky tapes, fits her like a glove. Sexy yet keeping it classy!
Rih-Rih's red number is a beauty but that hair with a parting that's not sure what it wants to be, no!
As boring as this broad can be on the red carpet (pretty with the same look all the damn time), this one made me look
I just love Solo! While her makeup doesn't do much for me here, the green and coral combination is genius! So effortlessly stylish
Oh hello again, Baddiebey! Love your 'strike a pose for your 17th grammy.' You do this in your sleep, I know :-) 
And lastly, Beyonce in this Elie Saab piece for Roc Nation's pre-Grammy brunch *sigh* Only she can wear Elie Saab for brunch! Solange in this blue is life giving. I prefer this blue on her against the green she wore on the red carpet. It does more for her.

Image Credits: Daily Mail and Just Jared

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover